Our aim is to make cycling accessible to everyone in and around Scotland – no matter what their circumstances. Our reach extends from young adults looking for a quick way to get to and from school, to older people looking for a low impact way to keep fit. It is great to see that our range of beneficiaries is so varied and wide.
We are so grateful to the funders, organisations and individuals who have helped us to achieve this.
“we have grown from our humble beginnings as a small community project in a market, to the thriving social enterprise you will read about today”
Social impact reports for download:
- Social Impact Report 2015-16
- Social Impact Report 2016-17
- Social Impact Report 2017-18
- Social Impact Report 2018-19
- Social Impact Report 2019-20
- Social Impact Report 2020-21
If you would like to make a contribution towards the good that we do, please donate here.