Our Trustees are a diverse group people with shared values around achieving social impact using the bike as a mean of transport.
We are committed to board diversity and are pleased to report that our board currently represents a 50/50 gender balance. We believe that, in the long term, having a diverse and inclusive board makes for better discussion, better decision-making, and better organisational impact.
It also better reflects the people, businesses and communities that we support.
We are actively recruiting a number of voluntary positions to join our Board of Trustees.
We encourage applications from those typically underrepresented on boards and from those who feel that they can bring additional and alternative experiences and perspectives.
- Trustees with experience, skills and knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Employment Law and HR
- Diversity and inclusion to inform our strategy
- Digital so everyone can think about how digital can strengthen strategy and operations
- Health and Safety to ensure our standards of health and safety are continuously improved
- Safeguarding Champion safeguarding throughout the organisation.
- Trustees as customers and/or users who’ve benefited from our services on a long-term basis – their input is valuable, and we believe they should have a say on the board – do not need board experience or specialist skills.
You will find all the details in the job pack here – Job Pack – Trustee.
How to Apply
Send your CV or a 3 minute video application to: Bobbie Ollerenshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications closing date: 11:59pm Sunday 11th December