COVID-19: Shop Sales and Repairs
An update on how we are handling the current Covid-19 situation, related to shop sales and repairs. Repairs are appointment only, bike sales are drop-in at the West Hub on Saturdays, and wearing a mask is mandatory. We are remaining open in Tier 4 as an essential service.
Bike sales are taking place at our West Hub on Saturdays. You no longer need to book.
We will be posting the inventory for sale on Facebook on a Friday for the following day. We can’t reserve stock, so just drop in to buy.
We are taking bookings for repairs at both West and South Hubs for Tuesday and Friday appointments. Please note, repairs may not be completed the same day.
We now have extended funding for the Scotland Cycle Repair Scheme, and the discount will be applied by our workshop should you need it.
Normal repair appointments will be released fortnightly on a Tuesday by midday. Please click the button below to book a repair appointment.
Quick fix drop-in repairs
Please come by the West or the South Hub on a Wednesday or a Saturday if you have a minor, quick-fix repair and we will do our best to help you out. Anything bigger must be booked in – see button above.
Fix Your Own Bike & Maintenance classes
Due to the recent Tier 4 announcement for Glasgow, all FYOB sessions and maintenance classes are cancelled between 20th November – 12th December. Hopefully, we will be able to restart these again before Christmas.
Our warehouse is now at full capacity, so we will not be doing any bike donation collections before Christmas. These will restart in the new year once we have had time to refurbish the large amount of donated bikes we already have. Thank you!
Bikes for All
We now have to pause in-person Bikes for All sign-ups at the West Hub on Wednesdays. Instead, please call 07541 640693 if you need a membership.
Our new way of serving you
- Customer entrances have changed – please queue outside until a staff member lets you in.
- When waiting outside, maintain social distancing, keeping 2 metres apart. We have marked the area out to help you.
- We will allow 1 customer in the shop at a time.
- There are sanitising stations and gloves throughout the building – please sanitise your hands on entry and at the till point.
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times from staff.
- Test rides are allowed, though if you can avoid it, it will save us time sanitising bikes every time. The usual 3 month warranty remains.
- Please do not touch bikes unless they are passed to you by staff.
- Parts and accessories are out of reach and should not be touched.
Update correct as of Thursday 19th November 2020.