COVID-19: Shop Sales and Repairs
An update on how we are handling the current Covid-19 situation, related to shop sales and repairs. Repairs are appointment only, bike sales are drop-in at the West Hub on Saturdays, and wearing a mask is mandatory.
Bike sales are taking place at our West Hub on Saturdays. You no longer need to book.
We will be posting the inventory for sale on Facebook on a Friday for the following day. We can’t reserve stock, so just drop in to buy.
Repairs are taking place at both West and South Hubs on Tuesdays and Fridays, by appointment only.
We have reached capacity with our involvement in the Scotland Cycle Repair Scheme, therefore we will no longer be able to offer this discount – sorry!
Normal repair appointments will be released fortnightly on a Tuesday by midday. Please click the button below to book a repair appointment.
Fix Your Own Bike
FYOB is back at the West and South Hubs. Booking is essential. More info and booking here.
Our new way of serving you
- Customer entrances have changed – please wait in the customer waiting area and someone will come for you at your appointment time.
- When waiting outside, maintain social distancing, keeping 2 metres apart. We have marked the area out to help you.
- We will allow 1 customer in the shop at a time.
- There are sanitising stations and gloves throughout the building – please sanitise your hands on entry and at the till point.
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times from staff.
- Test rides are allowed, though if you can avoid it, it will save us time sanitising bikes every time. The usual 3 month warranty remains.
- Please do not touch bikes unless they are passed to you by staff.
- Parts and accessories are out of reach and should not be touched.
Update correct as of Tuesday 13th October 2020.