Limited Reopening Hours – Covid 19
Bike for Good South Community Hub will open on a limited operation this weekend, Friday 24th and Saturday 25th April.
Please be aware that it is still NOT business as usual, and we are opening with very strict protocols in place to keep the public and our staff safe.
- Only our SOUTH Hub is opening, not our West Hub – this will remain a closed base for all nextbike maintenance and repairs.
- We will operate a one in – one out policy for customers. Do not come in pairs, or with your family – one person only, please.
- Two members of staff will be present. Please keep 2m apart from them when you enter the shop.
- You will not be admitted entry without booking an appointment online or on the telephone – 07753 965 166.
- You must wait to be let in and out of the building by a member of staff, please be patient as they may be busy.
- We can only accept CARD payments, no cash.
- Please do NOT come if you are sick.
Friday 24th April
The South Hub will open for pre-booked key worker emergency / on the spot repairs. Hourly slots are available between 9.30am and 4.30pm. We will not be selling bikes on the Friday, so please don’t ask. Key workers, please provide ID when you visit us. Repairs will be charged at our usual prices.
Saturday 25th April
Bookable slots of twenty minutes are available for the public to view and purchase bikes. When a bike is gone, it’s gone – we cannot hold any bikes for people, and we cannot describe our stock over the phone or social media to you – we simply do not have the capacity to do so.
Book here – booking is essential
Or call 07753 965 166.