Bike for Good is the accredited Cycling Friendly Employer service centre for Glasgow. We assess organisations working towards achieving the Cycling Friendly Employer award, a nationally recognised award for workplaces that are helping more people to cycle.
The award recognises and celebrates the hard work of organisations that are supporting more people to choose cycling as a healthy and sustainable way to travel.
If you’re interested in working towards the award, you’ll benefit from:
- A framework, resources and bespoke support to help your organisation work towards the award.
- Support from assessors at Bike for Good to guide you through the process.
- A nationally recognised award, valid for three years.
- Recognition for your organisation’s commitment to supporting physical and mental health, tackling climate change, working to overcome inequalities and improvement of your local environment.
bike for good can support employers to become more cycling friendly:
- By providing and maintaining a fleet of bikes for business journeys.
- By supplying employees with bikes through the CycleScheme or Green Commute Initiative salary sacrifice scheme.
- By bringing our Dr Bike mobile workshop to your workplace to deliver repairs.
- By delivering cycle training including off and on-road confidence building sessions, accompanied commutes and led-ride socials.