Our cycling lessons are suitable for all ages and abilities.
- For complete beginners – a great way to learn how to ride or build up your confidence in a safe environment.
- For competent riders – develop your confidence and competence and learn advanced on-road skills.
All our skilled instructors are Cycling Scotland accredited and will guide you through the different steps for safe and confident cycling.
Our lessons run on a pay what you can basis and we will never discriminate against anyone who can’t afford to pay.
We have a suggested donation scale which you are welcome to use:
- £0 – if you are on low / no income you don’t have to pay anything
- £5 – this covers the cost of admin time
- £10 – helps towards the cost of buying and maintaining bikes and equipment
- £20 – covers the cost of the instructors time
- £35 – this donation would cover the whole cost of the lesson
Due to our Safeguarding Policy, if you are bringing your child to have a lesson with us, a responsible adult must accompany the child for the duration of the lesson. We do not offer lessons 1 on 1 with children, without another adult responsible for them present. These lessons are better-suited for children who are of school age.