Our adult cycling lessons are suitable for all ages and abilities.
- For complete beginners – a great way to learn how to ride or build up your confidence in a safe environment.
- For competent riders – develop your confidence and competence and learn advanced on-road skills.
All our skilled instructors are Cycling Scotland accredited and will guide you through the different steps for safe and confident cycling.
Our lessons run on a pay what you can basis and we will never discriminate against anyone who can’t afford to pay.
We have a suggested donation scale which you are welcome to use:
- £0 – if you are on low / no income you don’t have to pay anything
- £5 – this covers the cost of admin time
- £10 – helps towards the cost of buying and maintaining bikes and equipment
- £20 – covers the cost of the instructors time
- £35 – this donation would cover the whole cost of the lesson
We do not currently offer lessons for children. Please visit Aye Cycle to find other cycling providers offering services for children.
Click here if you’re interested in bespoke family cycling lessons