Glasgow South Community Hub can be found at Langside Lane, 539 Victoria Road, G42 8BH
On the 1st april 2019 we unveiled our brand new Southside Hub in Govanhill. We moved from 509 Victoria Road just around the corner to Langside Lane, 539 Victoria Road, due to the growing demand for our services and need for more space!
Just like our Glasgow West Hub, you will find a range of activities and services to help create an environment where everyone benefits from riding a bicycle.
- FREE activities for local people of all abilities
- A place for the local community to gather and share our passion for cycling
- A selection of refurbished bikes for sale
- New and used parts & accessories for sale
- Servicing and maintenance for your bikes by skilled mechanics
- Individual or small group cycling and cycle confidence sessions
- Bikes, helmets, locks, lights, trailers and child seats to borrow for sessions, and to loan out
- Opportunities for you to learn how to fix your own bike (FYOB)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Social events such as film nights
- Women’s ride: Thursdays, 11:30 – 1pm
- Women only group lesson: Thursdays, 10 – 11am
- Kids and adults: email or call 0141 261 1609 to book
Fix Your Own Bike
- Adults: Thursdays, 5:30 – 8pm (drop in)
- 11 – 18 year olds: Tuesdays, 3:30 – 5pm (drop in)
Spokes Not Blokes: first Tuesday of each month, 5 – 8pm – information here
Drop in to speak to our experienced mechanics about repairs and servicing – we can give your bike an assessment and quote on-the-spot. We have refurbished bikes for sale from £25 upwards for kids bikes and £85 upwards for adult bikes, and a wide range of new and refurbished parts and accessories for sale. Please note we are closed on Mondays.
contact glasgow south community hub
For any questions or bookings:
To keep up to date, follow the Glasgow South Community Hub Facebook page.