Book one of our service packages and receive 25% discount! That’s right a Tune’n’Tweak, Nuts & Bolts or a Kitchen sink.
Tune’n’Tweak £35.00 – February only £26.25
This is perfect for a new bike or one that needs a safety check. The service will not replace any parts, instead the mechanic will adjust what is on the bike to make it operate more smoothly. The mechanic will identify any work that will be needed in the near future.
This service covers:
- Safety check.
- Brake and gear adjust.
- Tyres inflated to the correct pressure.
- Drive-train lubricated.
- Advisory note for any further work required.
Nuts & Bolts £50.00 – February only £37.50
This is the perfect service for a bike in need of a bit more work than a simple Tune’n’Tweak.
We recommend a twice yearly Nuts & Bolts service to keep your bike operating to its best potential. The mechanic will give all the necessary adjustments to your bike to prolong its lifespan, whilst advising on parts needing replaced. Parts are charged on top of the price for the service.
As above, plus:
- Clean, degrease and re-lube the drive train.
- Adjust hubs if applicable/possible.
- Adjust headset if applicable/possible.
- Check all nuts and bolts are secure.
- Wheels trued on the bike.
Kitchen Sink £90.00 – February only £67.50
Bike need a bit of love? Ridden your stead into the ground? Throw the kitchen sink at it.
Our mechanics will do their best to get your bike up and running if it needs that bit extra work, or has been sadly neglected. This is a good service to have every year or two on all bikes, with all cables and brake pads being included in the price.
As above, plus (where possible):
- Hubs cleaned and re-greased.
- Headset cleaned and re-greased.
- Bottom bracket cleaned and re-greased.
- Wheels trued using the wheel jig.
- Seat post removed and re-greased.
- Handlebar stem removed and re-greased.
- Price excludes disc brakes servicing/pads.
Kids Bike Service £25.00 – February only £18.75
We now offer Kids bike ‘Tune’n’Tweak’ service for just £25.00 (up to and including 24” wheel). Parts are charged on top of the price for the service but we will do our best to keep this to a minimum.
Other Servicing Costs
- Standard Puncture Repair (including tube) – £10
- Bikes with Hub Gears – £15
- Bikes with Chain guard/ coaster brakes/ electric bikes – £20
Lots more to follow
POST SERVICE BIKE COLLECTION;
Due to space restrictions we require you to collect your bike as quickly as possible once the work is completed. A storage charge of £5.00/day will be applied to any bike that is still with us from 7 days after the service is completed. If you are having problems collecting your bike please let us know!