Our team of skilled mechanics are on hand in both branches to service your bike for you, with many options available.
This is perfect for a new bike or one that needs a safety check. The service will not replace any parts, instead the mechanic will adjust what is on the bike to make it operate more smoothly. The mechanic will identify any work that will be needed in the near future.
This service covers:
- Safety check.
- Brake and gear adjust.
- Tyres inflated to the correct pressure.
- Drive-train lubricated.
- Advisory note for any further work required.
Nuts & Bolts £50.00
This is the perfect service for a bike in need of a bit more work than a simple Tune’n’Tweak.
We recommend a twice yearly Nuts & Bolts service to keep your bike operating to its best potential. The mechanic will give all the necessary adjustments to your bike to prolong its lifespan, whilst advising on parts needing replaced. Parts are charged on top of the price for the service.
As above, plus:
- Clean, degrease and re-lube the drive train.
- Adjust hubs if applicable/possible.
- Adjust headset if applicable/possible.
- Check all nuts and bolts are secure.
- Wheels trued on the bike.
Kids Bike Service £25.00
We now offer Kids bike ‘Tune’n’Tweak’ service for just £25.00 (up to and including 24” wheel). Parts are charged on top of the price for the service but we will do our best to keep this to a minimum.
Other Servicing Costs
- Standard Puncture Repair (including tube) – £10
- Bikes with Hub Gears – £15
- Bikes with Chain guard/ coaster brakes/ electric bikes – £20
Post service bike collection
Due to space restrictions we require you to collect your bike as quickly as possible once the work is completed. A storage charge of £5.00/day will be applied to any bike that is still with us from 7 days after the service is completed. If you are having problems collecting your bike please let us know!